The Largest India-Centric Directory
Nirvana of Directories.
Medicine and Healthcare > Mental Health >
- Guide to Mental Health - Covers mental disorders and mental illness, including causes of anxiety disorders and solutions.
- Internet Mental Health - encyclopedia describing mental illnesses, treatment, medications and research.
- About.com: Mental Health - with original feature articles on mental health issues.
- Behavior OnLine - gathering place for mental health and applied behavioral science professionals.
- Behavioral Health Online - interactive community for the behavioral health industry, with services for professionals and non-professionals.
- Clinical Psychology Resources - for clinical and abnormal psychology. Covers disorders, behavioral medicine, psychotherapy, assessment, departments, organizations, journals and more.
- CyberCouch, The - information and support about mental health and illness.
- Interactive Counseling Community - meeting place for professional counselors and the public. Features chat, discussions, event calendar, services, and career resources.
- Knowledge Exchange Network - information and resources on prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation services for mental illness.
- Mental Health Matters
- Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon General - review of research on mental disorders from U.S. Surgeon General David Satcher, December 1999. Examines things such as treatment, what people go through when seeking care, and the care system.
- Mentalwellness.com - general information and current news on mental health issues. Special focus on schizophrenia.
- Online Psychological Services - A comprehensive information service for psychological professionals and consumers.
- Pope, Ken PhD - abstracts and articles; tables of research data; announcements; and resources for therapists and counselors, including training, ethics, malpractice, sex abuse, psychological science, forensic assessment.
- Truth in Any Memory - personal stories by survivors of human cruelty to help aid in the relief of others who are haunted by tragic experiences.
- Usenet - alt.society.mental-health
- Wounded Healer, The - support and connectivity for psychotherapists and other survivors of trauma and abuse. Chat room, bulletin board, professional networking and hundreds of links to relevant information.