The Largest India-Centric Directory
Nirvana of Directories.
Medicine and Healthcare > Kid's Health >
- Guide to childrens' health care - Kids Health Care Guide-providing information about newborn care, vaccination, illness like measles, vomitting, common cold, fever, ear pain, tonsillitis, breast feeding, jaundice of the newborn & other health related information.
- Site for the Kids - about kids health
- A-T Children's Project - to provide physicians, research scientists, families and support providers with information about Ataxia-Telangiectasia.
- Allergic-Child - advice for parents on practical, everyday living for the family of a severely food allergic child.
- Band-Aides and Blackboards - children's narratives about what it's like to grow up with serious medical conditions and activities to sensitize others to their experiences.
- Bearable Times Kids and Teens Club - kids helping kids, through love, support, and understanding.
- Benny Goodsport - interactive site features Benny and the Goodsport Gang teaching kids that healthy living and fitness is fun.
- C.A.L.M. - information to help you manage a child's fever.
- Call Your Pediatrician - medical information on common childhood illnesses provided to parents by doctors.
- Campaign For Our Children - a non-profit, abstinence-based teen pregnancy prevention program.
- Child and Youth Health - searchable database of child health and parenting information.
- Child Health Information Center - resources for pediatricians, nurses, parents and others who care about kids.
- Child Health Research Project - conducts applied research on the major causes of childhood mortality: diarrhea and respiratory diseases as well as malaria, measles and malnutrition.
- Children with Diabetes
- Children with Milk, Egg and Other Food Allergies - tips and information, dairy free products, formulas, books, links, and more.
- Children's - Managed Care - information on how managed care impacts children's health.
- Children's Health Special Report - overview, key stories, and opinions from the Washington Post.
- Children's Safety Network - national injury and violence prevention resource center.
- Childrendoc.com - growth and development, diseases, and parenting articles.
- Childrens' Reactions to Breast Cancer - information on how to help children understand and cope with an adult dealing with breast cancer.
- Cool the Burn - site for children and adults that offers information on burn injuries, including type of burn, skin grafting, surgery, burn rehabilitation, and wound cares.
- Epilepsy in Young Children
- FDA Kids - from All About Animals to All About Vaccines, and lots of stuff in between.
- Genesis Fund - provides funding for the diagnosis and treatment of children born with birth defects, mental retardation, and genetic disorders.
- Growing Healthy Canadians: A Guide for Positive Child Development - guide to promoting the well-being of children and youth.
- Healthy Start Initiative - community-based infant mortality reduction program providing services, job training and education to pregnant women and their families to ensure the birth of a healthy baby.
- Internet Resources for Special Children (IRSC) - resources for children with disabilities.
- KidCare - general site for parents and care-givers providing tips on medical, safety, and insurance issues concerning children.
- Kids Food CyberClub - nutrition education site for kids which includes a free and downloadable Teacher's Guide with detailed lesson plans.
- Kids Growth - resource for parents by pediatricians and health care specialists.
- KidsHealth.org - contains interactive articles about children's healthcare, medicine, surgery, and parenting. There are fun games, Kids Vote health polls, and the Nemours media guide.
- Kidscope - organization which has been formed to help families and children better understand the effects of cancer and chemotherapy in a parent.
- KidsHealth at the AMA - covers a range of topics, including childhood infections, emergencies and first aid, safety and accident prevention, and child development.
- KidsHome - for kids who have cancer, HIV, and other illnesses.
- National Maternal and Child Health Clearinghouse - distributes public health information covering the range of maternal and child health issues.
- PediaNet, Inc. - pediatric medicine and children's health information center.
- Pediatric Dental Health - provides information and resources for parents and clinicians regarding children's oral health.
- Project Fit America - a national non-profit public charity dedicated to getting kids fit.
- Rainbow Raccoons - promotes health, education, and safety for kids with stories and pictures.
- Rare Genetic Diseases in Children - resource directory with links for rare childhood genetic diseases with message boards and parent-matching.
- Rede Brasileira de Informação e Documentação sobre Infância e Adolescência - REBIDIA is set up to serve those who have any concern for children and adolescence matters.
- State of the World's Children 1998 - UNICEF report focusing on malnutrition.
- Teenage Health Interactive Network (THINK) - designed to help teenagers and young adults learn more about nutrition, sports, addictions, fitness, and mental health.
- TeenGrowth - provides information for teens on staying healthy.
- Touchpoints Project - gives healthcare and allied professionals tools to support infants and parents at the beginning of their lives together.
- Triaminic Parents Club - includes reading resources, games, links, and information on kids' coughs and colds.
- Urinary Incontinence in Children
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
- Virtual Children's Hospital - digital health sciences library for pediatric patients, families, and providers.
- Wallace & Gromit's Grand Appeal - raising money to build the first children's hospital in the UK.
- Young Persons with CFIDS - information on advocacy, research, and encouragement.
- Youth In Transition - articles for youth with chronic disorders and their caregivers to aid the transition to independence and self-management.
- Usenet - misc.kids.health