Dear Mentor:

After my engineering degree, what should I study in the UK?

I have just completed my BE [Bachelor of Engineering], Mechanical from the University of Pune. Now I want to do my further post graduation from the UK. I have got my cousins there for finance. What are the options for me?

Choices for Master's in UK, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Dear Choices for Master's in UK:

You can obviously continue further education in Mechanical Engineering. You can also consider doing an MBA or a Master's in Computer Science. Good MBA schools prefer candidates with 2-5 years of work experience. You can enter the Master's program in Computer Science with a Bachelor's degree in any field, provided you have some fundamental knowledge of computers and programming. Some school may allow you to overcome this deficiency, if you have one, by requiring you to take additional courses prior to starting the regular Master's program.

You can find the List of Engineering Colleges in the UK, the List of Business Colleges in the UK and the List of Computer Science Colleges in the UK in the iMahal Education Channel.

One thing to keep in mind: The cost of education is extremely high in the UK, particularly for international students.

Dear Mentor: Mainpage More Questions and Answers


   Search Help

Tell a friend about this webpage!