Dear Mentor:

Where can I get financial aid to study in Canada?

I am interested to join either science or engineering college in Canada. I would like to know how and from where I can get financial assistance (educational loan). Your kind & early action will be appreciated.

Seeking Aid in Canada, Varanasi, India

Dear Seeking Aid in Canada:

We refer you to the iMahal Education Section on Canada, where we have already provided the information you are seeking. Virtually no financial aid is available to international students for undergraduate studies. International students are offered research and teaching assistantship for graduate studies, but the competition is intense.

The primary source of financial assistance is your prospective college - there is no special process or special sources. You would have to indicate your desire for consideration for financial aid while applying for admission.

Dear Mentor: Mainpage More Questions and Answers


   Search Help

Tell a friend about this webpage!