Dear Mentor:

Where should I get a computer masters degree?

I have completed my B.C.A from Madras University. Are there any university which admits me directly to II year M.C.A and if not, are there any university that offers M.S. Information Technology or M.Sc. Computer Science through correspondence.

Skip One Year, Madras, India

Dear Skip One Year:

We are not aware of any university that provides direct admission into the 2nd year of MCA (Master of Computer Applications) after doing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), but we have heard of some universities that offer admission into the second year if the student has done BCA from that university itself. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is one of them.

The iMahal focus is on degree programs. We do not have any information on correspondence programs.

Dear Mentor: Mainpage More Questions and Answers


   Search Help

Tell a friend about this webpage!