Humanities Colleges and Universities in the UK
List by Countries
All Humanities Colleges and Universities in the UK by Countries
- Academy International
- Alexelle English Centre
- Anglo Continental Educational Group
- AS English
- Aviation English Courses
- Bath University - The Centre for Advanced Studies in Architecture is concerned with the integration of architectural history and computing.
- BEET Language Centre
- Bethany Independent School
- Bournemouth International Language College
- Bournemouth University. - Offers an MSc in Architectural Materials Conservation that examines the materials, technologies and philosophies used in the repair and restoration of historic buildings. Bruce Induni's personal pages.
- Buckswood Summer School
- Burlington School of English
- Byron School of English
- Cambridgeshire School Of English
- Centre for Advanced Studies: English Language Development Programme
- Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT)
- Champion International
- Cheltenham School of English
- Cool School
- Cosmopolitan College
- Courtauld Institute of Art - Research interests over a broad spectrum of the arts and architecture of the Western world from classical antiquity to the present day. The Conway Library, open to the public, houses just under a million images related to architecture.
- Cranmor Language
- Crest Schools of English
- Devon School of English
- Eagle International School
- Eastbourne School of English
- Eaton Language Centre
- Eckersley School of English, The
- Eden House College
- Edinburgh School of English
- English Country School, The
- English Experience (UK) Ltd
- English In Devon
- English School at the Chelsea Centre
- Frances King School of English
- GEOS English Academy
- Hampstead School of English
- Hastings English Language Centre
- International House - International Language Centres
- International House London
- InTuition Languages
- ISCA School of English
- King's English Language Schools
- Kings School of English
- Language House, The
- Language Unlimited
- Learn English Through Golf
- Leicester Square School of English
- Lilian Bishop School of English
- Lomond Language Centre
- London Academy
- London School of English
- London Study Centre
- Lydbury English Centre
- Mayfair School of English
- Mayfield College Of English
- Meads School of English Language
- Netherhall International College
- Olcote Guardianships and Language Services
- Olivet English Language School
- Oxford Brookes University - School of Architecture: Master's Degree course in International Studies in Vernacular Architecture, directed by Paul Oliver, editor of The Encyclopedia of Vernacular Architecture of the World.
- Oxford Intensive School of English
- Oxford Overseas Tutorials
- Pilgrims Ltd.
- Plymouth University - School of Architecture incorporates the Centre for Earthen Architecture, which is leading British research, technical and historical, into cob buildings.
- Princes College
- Riviera English School
- Rutland School of English
- School of African and Asian Studies, London - Art and Archaeology Department: the visual arts, architecture and material culture of Asia and Africa.
- Sidmouth International School
- St John's Wood School of English
- Star Tek Language and Drama School
- Stratford-upon-Avon School of English Studies
- Studio School of English
- Swindon Hall Private School
- The English Institute
- The New School of English
- Truro College
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys
- Twin Towers School of English
- University College London - The Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment offers an MSc in 19th- and 20th-century architectural history.
- University of Birmingham - Department of the History of Art.
- University of Bristol - Department of Art History.
- University of Buckingham - Offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in art history, heritage management, heritage tourism management and decorative arts and historic interiors.
- University of Buckinghan - English Language & Foundation Programs
- University of Cambridge - Department of History of Art.
- University of East Anglia - Centre of East Anglian Studies.
- University of Essex - Department of Art History and Theory.
- University of Leeds - School of English
- University of Oxford - Department of the History of Art
- University of Reading - Department of History of Art and Architecture.
- University of Sussex Language Centre
- University of Warwick - History of Art Department.
- University of York - Department of Art History.
- UTS International
- Wessex Academy School of English
- Winchester School of English
- Yorkshire International School
- Aisling Ireland
- Annaghdown English Language School
- Carlow Internation English Language School
- Clare Language Centre
- Derrynane English Language Training
- Dublin Language Centre and Camp Ireland
- Dublin School of English
- Emerald Cultural Institute
- Galway Cultural Institute Language School
- Gryphon Institute of English & Cultural Studies
- Horner School of English
- Ireland West English Language Holidays
- Key Institute
- Killarney School of English
- Language and Activity Holidays, Ltd.
- Language and Leisure Ireland
- Language Centre of Ireland, The
- Monika's Accommodation and Language Service
- Salesian English Language Centre
- South of Ireland Language Centre
- Swan Training Institute
- Tipperary Educational Enterprises
- WestWords Language School
- WISE - West of Ireland Schools of English
- University of St Andrews, Scotland - The School of Art History. Teaching and research interests extend from the Medieval to the Modern periods, and include British architecture.
- Glamorgan, University of
- North East Wales Institute of Higher Education - Athrofa Addysg Uwch Gogledd Ddwyrain Cymru
- Wales, Aberystwyth, University of
- Wales, Bangor, University of
- Wales, Cardiff, University of
- Wales College of Medicine, University of
- Wales, Lampeter, University of
- Wales, Swansea, University of
<! -- Image map (client side) created by PMisra 4/28/2000 -->