The Largest India-Centric Directory
Nirvana of Directories.
Education > USA > Schools > Connecticut >
- Avon Old Farms School
- Avon Public Schools - Avon Publics Schools, Avon High, Avon Middle, Pine Grove Elementary, Roaring brook Elementary
- Bethel School System
- Cheshire Academy - an independent, coeducational boarding and day school serving grades K-3, 6-8, 9-12 and postgraduate. The Academy is located in Cheshire, Connecticut.
- Choate Rosemary Hall
- Connecticut Regional School District 14
- Convent of the Sacred Heart School
- Deans Mill PTO Website. - A valuable resource for DMS parents, teachers, and family.
- Eagle Hill School - Serving bright children ages 5-16 with learning disabilities since 1975 in Greenwich, CT. Day and boarding programs available. Enrollment@200 students
- Elm City New School (ECNS) - A nontraditional, independent school in New Haven, Connecticut (grades 5-12) for college-bound students. The program emphasizes interdisciplinary instruction, field experiences, and portfolio development and assessment.
- Greens Farms Academy - Greens Farms Academy is a co-ed college preparatory day school located in Greens Farms, Connecticut.
- Greenwich Public Schools
- Greenwood Sudbury School - young people, ages 5 through 19, and staff interact in a community atmosphere, teaching and learning from one another. Freedom of choice is at the heart of the school.
- Groton Public Schools
- Guilford Public Schools
- Hamden Hall Country Day School
- Hamden Public Schools
- Holy Cross High School - a private, Catholic high school that offers studentsa superior holistic education in a faith-centered environment.
- Hopkins School
- Hotchkiss School
- Hyde Schools - One of three Hyde Schools located in Woodstock that stress character development, college preparation and family renewal.
- Kent School - boarding, secondary school in Kent, Connecticut.
- King and Low-Heywood Thomas School - Independent, coeducational, college preparatory day school instructing students from pre-Kindergarten (age three) through twelfth grade. Stamford, Connecticut.
- Kingswood-Oxford School
- Loomis Chaffee School
- Marvelwood School
- Mooreland Hill School
- New Canaan Country School
- New Haven Public Schools
- Pomfret School - Pomfret School is an independent, secondary boarding and day college preparatory school located in Pomfret, Connecticut, USA.
- Ridgefield Public Schools
- Rumsey Hall School
- Saint Margaret's-McTernan School
- Saint Thomas More School
- Salisbury School - Salisbury
- Simsbury Public Schools
- South Kent School
- Southington Public Schools
- St. Luke's School
- Stamford Public Schools - Stamford, CT.
- Suffield Academy - an independent, coeducational boarding and day school serving grades 9-12 and a selection of postgraduates. The Academy is located in Suffield, Connecticut
- Talcott Mountain Science Center - private, nonprofit educational institution founded in 1967. For thirty years, we have inspired students and teachers with hands-on science and innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
- The Ethel Walker School
- The Foote School
- The Forman School
- The Gunnery
- The Oxford Academy
- The Rectory School
- The Renbrook School - An independent day school for children aged three through grade nine in West Hartford, CT. Site includes calendar, admissions process, alumni info, and headmistress' welcome.
- The Taft School - features complete information on all areas of this extraordinary, independent, co-ed, college preparatory school. Information concerning the faculty, facility, programs and student life is available.
- The Wooster School - Private, independent co-ed day school in Danbury, CT. It is a member of the National Independent Association of Schools and enrolls 350 students in grades K-12.
- Torrington School Systems - describes Torrington's school systems with pages dedicated to each school in the system.
- Trumbull Public Schools - Trumbull public school district, Trumbull, Connecticut has one high school 2 middle schools and 5 elementary schools.
- Watkinson School - Independent school (coed grades 6-PG) located in Hartford, Connecticut. Designated a National Exemplary School by the U.S. Department of Education. Named a Model School by the Coalition of Essential Schools, of which Watkinson is a member.
- Westminster School
- Weston Connecticut Public School System - Dedicated to Developing Each Child's Personal Best - Weston Connecticut Public School System - Dedicated to Developing Each Child's Personal Best
- Westover School - Middlebury