The Largest India-Centric Directory
Nirvana of Directories.
Cuisine > Regional > Maharastrian >
- Goan Recipes from GOACOM - Introduction to Goan cuisine as well as recipes. Goa is a former Portuguese colony on the southwestern coast of India whose cuisine is a blend of South Indian and Portuguese food elements.
- Bawarchi: Saroj's Cookbook - Where food is concerned the range and varieties found in Maharashtran cuisine are mindboggling and tongue tickling. Here you will find strong aromas of spices (like black maharashtrian masala), garlic and ginger in abundance. This collection of recipes illustrates the above.
- Goan Recipes - An introduction to this South Indian cuisine and recipes are posted here.
- Maharashtra Food Recipes - This site features Maharashtra recipes, food and ingredient descriptions, special occasion menus, as well as information regarding the techniques used in making Marathi (maharashtrian) food.
- Marathi Cuisine and Recipes - Like most of the coastal states of India, Marathi food uses lots of fish and coconuts. As in all other parts of India, there is an enormous variety of vegetables in the regular diet.